Unique self-developed software system can automatically run the sample sequence and start the gas chromatography, and also can save/select different analysis methods. One button run to reduce the human operation and errors.
Capacity of working with different total sulfur analyzer for convenience.
The internal pipeline and components have been passivated and deactivated preventing from sulfur absorption.
Cylinder with ¼” connection to customer’s quick connector
Multi-line control valve to do the continuous analysis. Swagelok components ensure no leak from ball connection and thus no interference or contamination among samples
Steel cylinder has built-in filter to purify the gas, which is replaceable
It equips with high precision of pressure regulator valve and flow valve
The flow rate from sampler exit is set at 30ml/min
The steel cylinder is placed upright and connected from bottom; the cylinder is more stable
Every sampling starts after 30s sample blowing
- Advanced software can simultaneously run two total sulfur analyzers to do the analysis automatically in its own sequence
- Run multiple samples automatically without manual operation
- Passivated and deactivated piping system prevents the adsorption of trace sample
- Inert gas blowing function, to ensure the purification of the injection system, to avoid the sample interference in the pipeline
- Processing sample cylinders of 3