- ASTM D92, ISO 2792, IP 36, GB/T 3536
- One-key start
- Maximized automation
- Widely used in petroleum, electric power, railway, aviation, water transportation, national defence and scientific research etc.
The Cleveland Open Cup Flash Point Tester, developed by Canada Etech International Enterprises Inc. (EIE), uses the most advanced international design concepts and test methods in the world, which improves the automation degree of the flash point tester, guarantees the measurement accuracy, and minimizes the adverse consequences caused by operator errors.
- It uses a Class A glass PT100 platinum resistance temperature sensor. The advanced temperature control algorithm stabilizes the temperature rise rate.
- It uses a 7-inch colour touch LCD screen, which is simple and easy to use.
- One key to start the flash point test.
- Ignition, heating, stirring, detection, flash point data pressure correcting, printing, and cooling are automatically completed.
- The gas source igniter automatically detects when the flame is extinguished and ignites automatically, which is safe and reliable.
- The atmospheric pressure sensor is integrated inside the system, real-time detection, automatic calculation and correction to the flash point temperature value of 101.3 kPa.
- It can be widely used in petroleum, electric power, railway, aviation, water transportation, national defence and scientific research etc.