- ASTM D455-2010
- Analyze the viscosity and viscosity index of the sample in real-time
- Unique capillary analyzer
- Small size, lightweight, flexible and convenient installation
- Light maintenance work
Viscosity and viscosity index is the key technical indicators of lubricating oil and its base oil. The Viscometer&Viscosity Index Integrated Intelligent Analyzer, developed by Canada Etech International Enterprises Inc. (EIE), is an intelligent online analysis instrument for the lubricating oil process. It can continuously analyze the viscosity and viscosity index of lubricating oil and its base oil. Continuous detection of these two indicators can continuously monitor oil quality and timely optimization in the production process. The instrument can be used in the whole process of lubricating oil production, such as atmospheric and vacuum equipment, blending equipment, refining, and intermediate storage tanks in refineries.
- A unique capillary analyzer is used to analyze the viscosity and viscosity index of the sample in real-time.
- A high-precision sample constant temperature system is equipped so that the analyzed viscosity value corresponds to ASTM D455-2010 and continuously reflects the changing trend.
- The instrument has an explosion-proof function to adapt to the requirements of the site environment.
- Bypass sampling and sample return method is adopted, without additional sampling and sample return system.
- Small size, lightweight, flexible and convenient installation, low requirements for site conditions, and very little maintenance work.
- It adopts microprocessor control, LCD screen display, touch screen operation, fault diagnosis, alarm and data storage function.
Comments are closed.